The Central Coast Winery & Vineyard Real Estate Review
CURRENT NOTEWORTHY LISTING:
- Dan Karlsen (former winemaker for Chalone and Talbot) is selling his unique Upper Carmel Valley Winery and vineyard in Monterey County. 40 acres, 7 planted to chard and pinot, a 4,500 case winery and comfortable home. Price recently reduced to $1,250,000 carmelvalleywineryforsale.com
- John Cushman’s Zaca Mesa Winery in Santa Barbara. Buyers are circling, however it's currently still available for $30M+ santabarbarawineryforsale.com
- Under $1M westside Paso Robles, 14 acres of vineyard, 600sf workshop, solar and a newer tripple-wide
- 35 acres planted and managed by VPS with nice home (possible vacation rental) on Airport Road in Paso Robles. Asking less than $2M, at this new price, the numbers are making sense. My breakdown...$600k for home and shop, puts the vineyard at about $40k/acre.
- 16 acres planted in Willow Creek AVA for $2,390,000
- J&J Winery $2.9M
- Clautiere Winery $1,950,000
Shoestring Winery in Santa Barbara County (40k cases) has been on and off the market since 2011, the current asking price is $6.5M.
Cottonwood Canyon in Santa Barbara County (less than 5k cases) has been on the market less than 6 months at $7.5M
PENDING AND SOLD:
- Bo Barrett's brother (Chateau Montelena family) is in escrow to sell his 115 Booker Road Paso Robles vineyard, asking $1.3M with multiple offers. 9 acre vineyard with modest home.
- Laraneta Vineyards, 2602 Templeton Rd in Templeton JUST went into escrow. 14 acres of vineyard, plus olive trees and B&B. Asking price $1,850,000.
- A remaining Robert Hall Vineyard (O’Neill Vintners chose not to purchase this parcel with the Robert Hall Winery) at 4774 Mill Road recently sold for $4M. Four bedroom home and extensive vineyards on approximately 160 acres.
Please get in touch for details on any of the above listings or visit jennyheinzen.com. For pocket listings please see www.jennyheinzen.com/pocket-wineryvineyard-listings